2011年10月20日星期四

the experience about the game

I was in the second group. When the first group was walking around the classroom and searching for the sound, I think it is funny but I cannot understand why we need to play this game. But when I put on the blind and played the game myself, I found that this game can make me totally focus on one thing. Since I cannot see by my eyes, my ears became more sensitive to the origin of the sound. However, I got a little bit annoyed during the game because the thing that cover my eyes made me feel uncomfortable.

When I open my eyes, I was surprised as I thought maybe I had walked to the corner but actually I was in the center of the classroom! It is an strange but fantastic experience. I saw the charge was shaking slowly just as the speed I walked in before, they produced a harmony, and they made me feel like the time flew very slowly too.

没有评论:

发表评论