I agree that he said " sometimes you are not doing what you once want to do, but you can still have passion on it". For example, he thought he would attend UCLA for his undergraduate education but the thing is that he went to New Mexico, tried a lot of works and met a lot of people who are very support to him. As for me, I want to be an architect when I was young, but I chose to major in interior design since I think interior design is more suitable for me. Maybe when I graduated I will get a job that has no relationship with interior design but I think maybe I can have more passion on it. If I would have those kind of discovery, it will be really interesting.
I also very agree with his opinion of the importance of time. But I also think that inspiration is important. I am afraid that if an artist has no inspiration, he or she may just waste time and do nothing.
没有评论:
发表评论