2011年10月6日星期四

responses of the suggestions about abstract sound

1. I agree with the suggestions that my work is a little fractured and some pieces did not get to mesh. I think if I make the beat go through all over the sound, it would be better.

2. I'm so happy that some thinks my work has a good sense of beat, which is rhythmic. What's else, some people think my work interests them by the switch of diversity sounds as well as the change of left and right track.

3. By listening to other's work, I found that the continuity of the whole work is important and can make the work more attractive, so I'd like to make the sound of the footstep in my work keep going all over the work. Also, I think make some background sound is also a good idea to make the work have a sense of space.

没有评论:

发表评论